- Devise a change of strategy, which previously focused mostly on trade, to a more lifestyle focused message
- Inject some ‘personality’ in the brand and generate interest amongst lifestyle/consumer media with content that interests their readers
- Highlight Hertz’ positioning as a premier lifestyle brand through the recognition of its ‘white-glove premier services’, luxurious vehicle offerings and excellent partnerships including airlines and loyalty programs
- Bring the company’s luxurious ‘Dream Collection’ to the attention of target HNWI travelling abroad through an exclusive media event, which took place at a popular, high-end Dubai restaurant.
- We arranged a CSR collaboration between Hertz and UAE-based empathy organization the [sameness] project for their Water for Workers initiative which calls upon volunteers to distribute cold water to labourers working in the summer heat throughout Dubai. Hertz provided 10 cars for volunteers to use to reach the sites where the bottled water was distributed. This was publicised in the local press.
- Ongoing media campaign through relevant press announcements and Q&As with Hertz management
- 15 tier-one media in attendance for the ‘Dream Collection’ press lunch
- Increased visibility of Hertz in lifestyle media: 65% of coverage appeared in lifestyle/consumer titles between May – August 2014
- A total of 137 Dream Collection rental days over 15 transactions in Europe from the ME since the launch of the campaign compared to zero rentals prior to the start of the campaign
- 135 pieces of print and online coverage during the period of May 2014 – June 2015
- Great coverage in local press in response to Hertz’s contribution to the Water for Workers initiative, including in The National, 7 Days, What’s On, among others